Perfect your leadership communication skills….in a flash (cards)
Few leaders are born great communicators. It’s a learned skill, and one that traditionally hasn’t been emphasized in organizations today. Behind great leader, and communicators are sound principles that can be applied to virtually any business challenge or situation.
We’re excited to announce that we’ve updated our popular leadercommunicator™ flash cards, which were created with leaders in mind, to help them understand the essential principles that will make the most difference, and how to put them into practice.
New lessons include:
- Why leadership means connecting the dots for employees
- Four tried-and-true strategies to improve the way you communicate through effective use of body language
- How to overcome the common mindset barrier, fear of failure
Popular cards still remain. From them you’ll learn:
- A simple 5-minute planning process that will help you improve any communication—whether an important speech or a key conversation.
- How to catch critical information that’s mistakenly disguised as communication
- “The Eight Key Questions” all employees have, and that leaders must answer
Like any sport, mastering leadership communication requires an upfront commitment of time, attention, and practice to adjust your thinking and behavioral “muscles.”
Order a set of the new and improved leadercommunicator flashcards for you, or a leader you know, today (they make great corporate gifts!). Use code FLASH20 for a limited time and receive 20% off.
How do you stack up? See what’s in the cards.
- David Grossman