Grandma Elsie’s Famous Spices
- 2 tablespoons + 2 3/4 teaspoons Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- A pinch of nutmeg
- A pinch of ground ginger
- A pinch of salt
- In a small bowl, mix together sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground ginger, and salt (makes 3 tablespoons). For more, double or triple up the recipe and transfer into a spice jar.
Grandma Elsie’s Famous Spices is the common ingredient in our recipes. Try one out (or all) and impress your friends and family at Thanksgiving dinner this year.
As well as being our key ingredient, Grandma Elsie’s Famous Spices have many delectable uses:
- Sprinkle on cereal, hot buttered toast, pancakes, french toast, vanilla ice cream, yogurt, granola or fruit for an instantly delicious treat.
- Substitute for sugar and make a cup of coffee or tea extraordinary.
- Use as a flavorful addition to a mug of hot cocoa – perfect for the holiday season.