December 5, 2016
[Free Poster Download] 52 Inspirational Quotes to Help You Communicate Better and With Quiet Courage
As the year comes to a close I find myself (as I often do) reflecting on the months past and thinking about – as many of us do – New Year resolutions. Aside from the classic “lose some weight,” I’ve been giving thought to resolutions for the workplace. In talking with colleagues and clients, communicating better has been a resounding theme for 2017. So to help them – and hopefully you – we polled our network and gathered some of our favorite inspirational quotes on communication to help you communicate better in the year ahead.
And hey, there are 52 – so pick one a week and use it as inspiration. Here are ten – and you can click the image below to download the poster for your office.
Inspiration to Help You Communicate Better and With Quiet Courage
- Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
- George S. Patton
- Never miss a good chance to shut up.
- Will Rogers
- People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude.
- John C. Maxwell
- The art of effective listening is essential to clear communication, and clear communication is necessary to management success.
- James Cash Penney
- We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.
- If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
- Albert Einstein
- If you just communicate, you can get by, but if you communicate skillfully, you can work miracles.
- Jim Rohn
- Skill in the art of communication is crucial to a leader’s success. He can accomplish nothing unless he can communicate effectively.
- Norman Allen
- Communication is the real work of leadership.
- Nitin Nohria
- Whatever your objectives, clear communication is the key to success.
- Melitta Campbell
What quotes inspire you to be a better communicator?
Tag(s): Leadership Communication
Other posts you might be interested inView All Posts
4 min read | June 14, 2021
The Four Questions Leaders Must Answer During Any ChangeRead More
5 min read | January 11, 2021
10 Most-Read Blogs on Leadership & Communication in Q4 2020Read More
6 min read | April 14, 2021