The world – and business – have changed significantly in 2020. Communicators have risen to the challenge during COVID-19 and in response to job losses, social unrest and other issues by pivoting quickly to address urgent needs, reprioritizing and doing things in a different way. These unexpected events give us a rare opportunity to take the lessons of this year, reevaluate our programs and practices and rethink the way we approach communication to deliver even greater value and drive employee engagement, now and in the long term.
Join the team of experts from The Grossman Group in this interactive webinar to:
- Reflect: Diagnose where you are and what you have learned through COVID-19
- Reimagine: Challenge assumptions and define the best path forward
- Reboot: Implement your plan to realize long-term success
To guide you as you develop your plan to Reboot Communications, all participants will receive the Rebooting Communications Notebook in advance to use during the webinar.
Register here for one of the FREE 60-minute webinars, which are being offered on:
- Tuesday, August 18 at 11:00 a.m. CDT (9:00 a.m. PDT, 12:00 p.m. EDT, 4:00 p.m. UTC/GMT)
- Wednesday, August 19 at 6:00 a.m. CDT (4:00 a.m. PDT, 7:00 a.m. EDT, 11:00 a.m. UTC/GMT, 7:00 p.m. CST/China Standard Time)
- Thursday, August 20 at 1:00 p.m. CDT (11:00 a.m. PDT, 2:00 p.m. EDT, 6:00 p.m. UTC/GMT)
Also, feel free to share this link with friends and colleagues who you think might benefit. All are welcome.
We look forward to helping you take the good from these past few months, leave behind what didn’t work and recast your communications for an even stronger future.—David Grossman
Spots are limited so click below to reserve one of our 3 complimentary webinar sessions.
Note: If you have trouble accessing the page please try using Google Chrome to register for the webinar.