As we continue to adjust and reinvent how we lead and communicate in today’s new normal, we wanted to take a look at what content has been most popular among our readers. So in case you missed any posts, here’s the content others found most helpful in Q2.
10 Most-Read Blogs in Q2 2020
- Everything Leaders Do (or Don't Do) Communicates Something
Despite how difficult it seems to communicate at times, and how much easier it might seem to say nothing and move along, becoming a strong communicator is easier than you might think.
- Leadership Communication: 6 Steps to Handling Tough Conversations
It’s a given: Having tough conversations and communicating difficult topics is part of a leader’s job. Ensure you’re most effective by following these 6 steps.
- New eBook: 8 Ways to Lead with Heart in Times of Uncertainty and Change
This ebook provides 8 strategies that work for leaders to lead and engage employees with empathy during COVID-19 and beyond.
- Combating Video Conference Fatigue While Working from Home
Video conference fatigue is becoming increasingly common as more people work from home during COVID-19 and rely on video for face-to-face connection. Get tips to reduce video conference fatigue and be more present.
- 30+ Best Practice Ideas from Leaders for Leaders to Engage Their Teams During COVID-19
We pulsed our clients and other leaders in our network to learn what is working best for them to connect and engage their teams during COVID-19. Feel free to use these tips to engage your team, too.
- Leaders: Don’t Ignore It – Check in with Your People Today About the Ongoing Civil Unrest
We’re facing some of the biggest challenges of our time, as a nation, as people and as leaders. Here are some suggestions to help you check in with your employees and have a helpful and productive conversation.
- To Communicate or Not – Check Your Mood Elevator First
Just because you’re a leader doesn’t mean you’re immune from the same range of emotions and feelings your teams are going through right now. Here's what to do to help elevate your mood.
- 8 Strategies to Lead and Engage Employees Through COVID-19
It’s not easy being a people leader during these uncertain times. Use these strategies to make this time a defining moment for your business.
- Wisdom From Leaders and for Parents Working From Home
Get wisdom from fellow leaders when it comes to what’s working best today in these uncertain times. I also offer a few of the most common answers I hear in our household.
- Stop the Information Vacuum and Give Comfort to Your Employees
During times of change and uncertainty, there’s an information vacuum that fills whether we want it to or not. Find out what you can do to stop the rumor mill in its place.
How might one of these resources help you lead and communicate even better?
To help leaders and communicators lead and communicate with employees during COVID-19, we've developed a resource page of tips and strategies that we're updating regularly. Click below to get the resources: