What better time than the start of a new year to look back as a way to look forward. Included in our latest free eBook are the most popular leadercommunicator blog posts of 2016, recapping the most read, tweeted, and shared leadership and communication advice.
There’s a wide variety of topics within this eBook, including posts on the top questions leaders have about communication (and our answers) to my favorite tips to be most effective at communication. There’s also guidance on:
- How to develop a strategic messaging methodology
- When to use email (and when not to)
- Building trust among your teams
- How to enhance employee communication
- Questions employees want to know (but might not ask)
Let us know what you think, and what topics are on your mind where we can add value for you. Here’s to more thoughtful and courageous communication in the workplace!
Download—Our Top 16 Blog Posts of 2016 eBook—and learn strategies to help you elevate your leadership and communication:
Comments on this post