Organizations use data to make business decisions on everything from new products and services to whether or not to enter a new market. Yet when it comes to organizational health and employee engagement, many fail to measure what’s working and what’s not.
The Communications Climate Index™ measures the effectiveness of the internal communication system in your organization, providing data you can use to make informed decisions about what communication activities to start, stop and continue. It was designed to complement any existing engagement survey.
Leveraging advanced statistics, you’ll learn the overall communication climate and the specific cause-and-effect relationships impacting performance and engagement.
The Communications Climate Index™ will:
- Address the essential dimensions for a best-in-class internal communication system
- Provide performance for key dimensions, along with an overall Index rating
- Provide comparative data from other leading organizations
- Identify which communication vehicles are most preferred and least preferred in your organization
- Give you concrete feedback on which messages resonate and which don’t
- Offer important insights into manager/supervisor communications
- Offer recommended strategies and best practices to achieve your communication goals
Do you know how effective your internal communications are, or aren’t?
To learn more, fill out the form to the right. A senior member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.