If you're going through or planning a culture change in your organization, know this: Organizations with effective change and communication are oftentimes more likely to outperform their peers.
By using, 10 Tips for Guiding Culture Change, it will help set up your organization's culture change for success.
On just one page you'll get 10 tips, each with a brief description on how to get there.
Some of these tips include:
- Set your sights on long-term success, not just quick wins
- Create a guiding coalition of "change agents"
- Ensure leaders are able, ready and accountable
- Listen carefully and respond religiously
- Assess and create communication channels
And 5 more!
Download—10 Tips for Guiding Culture Change—by filling out the form to the right and learn the tips you need to ensure your organization’s culture change is a success.