If you’re like a lot of leaders we know, you’re constantly looking for ideas to make your next town hall feel more exciting and inspiring for employees. And that’s a good instinct. The truth is that many companies are long overdue for a town hall makeover.
Especially for global companies with remote workers, town halls are often one of the best or only opportunities for senior leaders to connect with employees in a meaningful way. It stands to reason that the interactions ought to stand out as some of the best parts of the employee experience.
Our new eBook, Make the Most of Your Town Hall: 10 Ways to Unleash the Power of Your Team, provides key insights into many emerging trends and strategies for revitalizing town halls.
Those approaches include:
With these 10 strategies, you’ll see what’s going well, how you might improve, and gain new insights into winning approaches you may not have considered.
- Building employee trust in leadership
- Helping drive the critical employee behaviors that an organization needs to succeed
- Bringing the “Wow factor” to a town hall
- Maximizing new, interactive technology at town hall
- Incorporating better storytelling to educate and inspire employees
- Building more conversations among employees
- Incorporating new tools such as gamification
- And more!
Download—Make the Most of Your Town Hall: 10 Ways to Unleash the Power of Your Team—by filling out the form to the right, and get insights to leverage your town halls to connect employees to their leaders and business strategy.